• +84 903 752 406
  • info@vietnamaviationexpo.vn
  • Ha Noi, Vietnam
Highlights
Reveal IPP Air Cargo aircraft of the “king” of brand names Johnathan Hanh Nguyen

Reveal IPP Air Cargo aircraft of the “king” of brand names Johnathan Hanh Nguyen

Mr. Johnathan Hanh Nguyen informed that one aircraft of IPP Air Cargo out of a total of 04 ordered by this airline has been shipped.

Recently, the Ministry of National Defence and the Ministry of Industry and Trade have written documents to support the granting of an air transport business license to the IPP Air Cargo cargo airline of billionaire Johnathan Hanh Nguyen.

The total investment according to the airline’s profile is VND 2,400 billion, of which 30% is equity, the remaining 70% will be external finance.

4 shareholders of IPP Air Cargo include Imex Pan Pacific Co., Ltd. (represented by Mr. Nguyen Hanh), Duy Anh Trading Joint Stock Company (represented by Mr. Nguyen Phi Long) are enterprises with 100% capital from Vietnamese investors, Ms. Le Hong Thuy Tien, and Mr. Nguyen William Hieu are Vietnamese citizens, so IPP Air Cargo is an enterprise with 100% Vietnamese capital, no foreign investment.

If it is licensed, IPP Air Cargo will operate 5 cargo aircraft in the first year of operation, then increase to 7 aircraft in the second year and 10 aircraft in the third year.

The airline plans to carry approximately 115,000 tons of cargo, achieving revenue of $71 million, and is expected to generate profit from the fourth year after taking off its first flight.

IPP Air Cargo’s plane is about to arrive in Vietnam. Photo: GT

Talking to the press, Mr. Johnathan Hanh Nguyen revealed that an aircraft of IPP Air Cargo has been shipped. However, it has not been delivered to Vietnam yet because it is waiting for AOC (aircraft operation certificate) from the Civil Aviation Administration. The other three are currently being assembled and are expected to ship by the end of this year.

“This represents ‘real people, real things’ and demonstrates my determination in building the Air Cargo IPP. I am very anxious to be licensed, but I am still waiting and accepting to follow the regulations of the ministries and branches,” the billionaire shared.

From September 2021, Boeing Corporation has offered 10 B777 Freighter aircraft worth about 3.5 billion USD. Hanh Nguyen’s Imex Pan Pacific Co., Ltd. confirmed that it will buy 10 of these aircraft.

Source: Translate from Lộ diện tàu bay hãng IPP Air Cargo của ‘vua’ hàng hiệu Johnathan Hạnh Nguyễn (nhaquanly.vn)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

en_USEnglish