• 2001: Established the Company
• 2002: Established HTC Branch in Ho Chi Minh City • 2003: Internet service provision; Licensed to provide domestic and international long-distance telecommunications services using IP protocol • 2004: Received a license to establish a network and provide terrestrial mobile telecommunications services; Obtain a license to establish a network and provide local fixed services; Officially providing VoIP services to the market; Sign a business cooperation contract with Hutchison Telecom
• 2005: Received an investment license allowing Hanoi Telecom to cooperate with Hutchison Telecom to build, develop, business land mobile telecommunications network CDMA technology with the largest total investment capital of 700 million USD in Vietnam
• 2007: Officially providing HT Mobile mobile service
• 2008: Transforming mobile service technology from CDMA to GSM
• 2009: Officially opened GSM Vietnamobile mobile network; Winning 3G license to provide 3G services in Vietnam market; Established HTC Branch in Da Nang
• 2011: Inaugurated 3G . service
• 2014: Reached 13 million mobile customers
Assoc. Dr. Pham Ngoc Lang was elected Chairman of the Vietnam Aviation and Space Association. That is one of the big goals of the Vietnam Aeronautics and Space Association – VASA (under the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology) which was just approved at the 4th Congress, term 2020-2025. The meeting was held on 7/11.
Assoc. Dr. Pham Ngoc Lang – former Vice President of the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, former Vice President of the Vietnam Aeronautics and Space Association for the 2016-2020 term – was elected as the Association’s President in the new term.
The Vietnam Aviation and Space Association inherited and developed from the Aeronautical Science and Technology Association established in 2005. At the 2nd Congress (2010, the Association changed its name to Aeronautics and Space Association). The Association identifies itself as a social, professional, non-governmental, non-profit organization whose main mission is to connect individual and collective members with activities in the field. aerospace and related fields.
For the 2020-2025 term, the Vietnam Aviation and Space Association continues to improve its operational capacity, bringing its activities into depth, practicality and efficiency; effectively deploy functions and tasks with focus and focus, in accordance with the requirements and requirements of the actual situation.
The 4th Congress of the Vietnam Aviation and Space Association for the 2020-2015 term took place on November 7. The Association gathers, gathers, and creates the best and most favorable conditions for collective and individual members to promote their potential and capacity to contribute to the development of the aviation – space industry through activities and products, specific product.
At the same time, the Association promotes domestic and international cooperation to take advantage of and receive advanced scientific and technological achievements in the world; Prioritize and promote the field of applied research in Aviation – Space, especially in key economic fields, in the field of security and defense.
The General Meeting voted to agree on the principle of researching and establishing the model of “Vietnam Airlines and Aerospace Corporation” (VASA Group) in the form of a 100% non-profit enterprise with the principle of “Fatherland – People – Member”. The General Director and the functional directors will be selected through many rounds of competency assessment. The provisional Board of Directors will include members of the VASA Standing Board under the regime without salary or remuneration.