M. Nguyen Anh Tuan
Ho Chi Minh City Semiconductor Technology Association
Professional training courses:
– Before 2001: High school teacher of Physics
– Contributing to building and stabilizing the state management of the Department of Technology and Information Management (IT Management) under the Department of Science, Technology and Environment (later changed to the Department of Science and Technology) and the Postal Service -Telecommunications later changed to Department of Information and Communications.
– For many years presiding over the application of information technology (IT) in building e-government in Ho Chi Minh City and neighboring provinces. Extensive experience in building management information systems of state management agencies at provincial/city, department/sector and district/district levels, including: hardware, application software, systems databases, safety systems and information security.
– Having many years of working as an investment project management consultant from the time of investment preparation (feasibility report development), investment (tendering, project implementation supervision) and investment completion (acceptance test, settlement).
– Having many years of implementing programs, projects, projects and items of IT application in building e-government at all levels in hardware, software and system integration.
– Participating in criticism and construction of Enterprise Architecture (EA) projects of state management organizations and enterprises.